To apply to the EAIFO Southern Chapter, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Be an active working member of a recognized football officials association for at least 5 years.
- Have worked at least 25 varsity interscholastic or varsity intercollegiate football games.
- Be physically fit.
- Submit a Statement of Interest, written letters of recommendations from at least two (2) active or retired EAIFO members, a complete list of game assignments for at least five (5) years, and a passport-type photo.
- Submit application fee ($25) – check or money order payable to “Southern Chapter – EAIFO” or using a credit card or bank account via PayPal by clicking here:
All documents may be submitted electronically (preferred) via e-mail to gro.o1513256067fiae-1513256067cs@no1513256067raa1513256067 or mailed to:
PO Box 102
Rockville, MD 20848-0102
PLEASE GATHER ALL MATERIAL & RESPOND WITH A SINGLE COMPLETE SUBMISSION!!!! Do not submit material separately or have various references submit letters individually.
Click on the link below to download the Chapter’s SoI form. Please note the form is in PDF format. The application process starts on December 1, 2015.