To apply to the EAIFO Southern Chapter, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Be an active working member of a recognized football officials association for at least 5 years.
- Have worked at least 25 varsity interscholastic or varsity intercollegiate football games.
- Be physically fit.
- Statement of Interest;
- Minimum of two written letters of recommendations from active or retired EAIFO members;
- A complete list of game assignments for at least five years;
- A passport-type photo;
- Submit application fee ($25) using a credit card or bank account via PayPal by clicking here:
All documents must be submitted electronically via e-mail to .email@example.com
Secretary-Treasurer Patrick Langford will reply to confirm receipt of documents.
PLEASE GATHER ALL MATERIAL & RESPOND WITH A SINGLE COMPLETE SUBMISSION!!!!
Click on the link below to download the Chapter’s Statement of Interest form (PDF). The application process starts on December 1, 2018.